This Policy can be updated at any time for changes to current legislation or for any change in the configuration and type of cookies used.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES
Cookies are short strings that are saved, while browsing the website, on the user’s computer, smartphone or tablet and that allow our site to recognize the user after the first visit and thus improve his experience of use.
Our system uses temporary cookies that are limited to the duration of the visit and are deleted when the browser is closed, and permanent cookies, which remain stored on the device even after you leave the website or otherwise close the browser: these cookies remain until they expire or until they are manually deleted by the user.
ACCEPTING OR REFUSING COOKIES IS YOUR RIGHT
www.tecnolabstan.it uses the following types of cookies:
- Session (or technical) cookies: temporary cookies that allow the user to access personalized services and to fully exploit the functionality of the site.
- Analysis cookies: both temporary and permanent, allow you to collect aggregated information about the behavior of users on the site and thus improve the experience and content provided. The information collected in this way has no personal value as the data is collected and analyzed anonymously. We specifically use Google Analytics* cookies in the manner described on this page [https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage].
- Social cookies: are provided directly by the domains of social media that we host through links to official pages, sharing buttons and links. The use of such buttons and features implies the exchange of information with such sites, therefore the management of the information and the ways to eliminate them is regulated by the same: Please consult the respective privacy policies of each of these sites.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
Below are the links to the resources that describe how to manage cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: gestione dei cookie [http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11]
- Mozilla Firefox: eliminare i cookie [https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare%20i%20cookie?esab=a&s=cookie&r=5&as=s]; bloccare i cookie dei siti [https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?esab=a&s=cookie&r=0&as=s]
- Google Chrome: gestione dei cookie [https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?esab=a&s=cookie&r=0&as=s]
- Opera: gestione dei cookie [http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/it/cookies.html]
- Safari: gestione dei cookie [https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265]
You can disable Google Analytics cookies by visiting the Google web page (Google gaoptout [https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout]) and downloading the add-on for your browser.
Remember that you must set cookie preferences for each device and each browser used in browsing the internet.